Monday, January 16, 2012

2012 and halfway through January!

What is happening?! This month is already halfway over and I'm still adjusting to writing 2012 and typing it too for that matter.

I've been reflecting on how I wanted to be better at blogging and how I am just going to have to be easier on myself and let things happen when they do. I have to admit to myself that I'm not going to be a consistent blogger. I have to admit that to you too. I don't have much to say sometimes. Then sometimes I think of things that I want to share and I am in a place where I can't write anything down and I know that my mind will be blank or preoccupied when I'm back at my computer. I know I can't be the only one that feels this way.

So how was your 2011? Mine was full of revelations and hard lessons learned. I am praying that I was sanded down by the hard lessons and that 2012 will be easier on me and my little family. I pray for good health, for improved health, and for peace. I ask God to bless us with answers to prayers and give us the strength we need to persevere through our commitments.

I especially wish for light. Brightness. Not from the sun, so much as from The Son. I trust that He will deliver. I look forward to how He will surprise me with the answers to our prayers.

I hope for the same for you.

Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment