Saturday, January 28, 2012

Never Fear.

I just wanted to address something that's been on my mind the last couple of days. I will keep this blog for the updates on the cuteness of the kids and our family activities, etc., but I want you to know, there is www.suchaclevergirl.blogspot.com for my etsy business and blogs that regard my etsy shop will get posted there.

I still haven't figured out what to do about facebook, although, I'm not too worried about it...for now, it'll be a little bit of both. Although I have started a page for the etsy shop on facebook, I'm not doing much with it until I'm ready.

I am so thankful for my first two etsy sales! That's super excited! The kids love watching Mom create pieces when we're all done with schoolwork! They are even getting in on the fun! Here's Tractor boy making some earrings for his "girlfriends"! He is such a cutie! I just love him to bits!

No comments:

Post a Comment