Monday, January 16, 2012

My first Etsy Listing

Oh, boy, I'm so nervous! I'm venturing into new territory with this whole etsy thing. You know, it's the online place for everything handmade. Well, I have been enjoying making earrings and things in my "spare" time. (come on, I have to have some ME time!) Anyway, I'm pretty sure that I'll have to start a separate blog for the etsy stuff (I'll let you know what it is), but for the time being, you can check me out by searching for suchaclevergirl 's shop on etsy.com.

I'm nervous and tickled at the same time. I've been waiting to do this and take the leap, but I suppose that time has been what held me back, just finding the right time.

Here's my first listing:
My First Etsy Listing!

what do you think? (you may have to cut and paste that into your browser...I don't know if it'll go through, still not sure if I did it right...)

Well, I hope to post more things to my etsy shop soon, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment